Thursday, September 10, 2009

Blue To Red : )




I can always make u smile.... yes! u can : )


the moment i posted my last post " Blue The Feeling" i got a sms ..


from someone very special...i have been waiting so much..so badly


a moment ago i was burdened with tht blue feeling n next moment i was flying high with a broad smile on my face : )


life is so strange na? full of different emotions.. extreamly different!


what a drastic change it was.. first thought came to my mind was 'thanku God'


my day was as good as it can be.. it was like my fantasy came true..


as if he is saying to me -


may be sumwhr in d silence..


u will wake nd u r alone..


just call out nd i will be there..


yea!! he was there..for me


i was just happy..full of positive energy once again.. charged up.. smiling ; )


i never knew someone will change my life like dis forever..


if u have someone in ur life who can lift u up when u r down..


who can make u smile when tears rolling down..


trust me u r luckiest! God's favourite child..


my world is a better place b'cuz of 'Him.'

No comments:

Post a Comment