Saturday, February 7, 2009

perfect stranger



It was an usual evening of 21st august 2002 ...


my cousin came to my house..we were just chatting about things...movies,friends,school,internet..then she told me that she doesnt have an e-mail id yet...n dont even know how to chat on messenger...


hhmmm..even i was not so regular with surfing or chatting...but i dint show that to her...i said letz go to a cyber cafe then... (yup i dint have net @ home that time ; ) ..
so here it is..i logged in from my yahoo id... entered delhi global chat room.... msg windows here n there...msgs were just popping up one after another... most of them just hogged up like they never chatted wid a gurl before...ahh..finally we chose one guy wid a decent id. he just said a simple hi...n we began to chat.. unknown of the fact that life will never be same again...
after that normal a/s/l session we chatted for a while .. when we were about to leave he dropped his fon no on d chatting window...
i was returning home wid my cousin... she asked will u call him? it was an prompt answer - naah.. u mad ? but sumwhr in my heart i was planning to call him...may be i wanted to talk to him when i m alone... ;p
as soon as we reached she said m dialing his no...i just smiled in confusion... he said Hello! owwwwwwww my god..... i just loved his voice...
he was sounding adorable n cute n soooooo on... we talked for lil time.. n his door bell rang..
he said papa aa gaye i will talk to u later.. n hanged up : (
hhmm confusion confusion... why m feeling so restless ya? it was just a guy i chatted wid...
why m behaving like a weirdo******** god knows!!
neways....
now its me alone... who has to take the initiative to contact... ofcourse i dint give him my fon no yet.... though i liked him the way he was sounding....ummm.. nice guy!! i told myself : )
i went to the cyber cafe next day same time.... to find him ... to chat with him.. to know him better... but... i was not tht smart after all..as i showed it to my cousin... i dint know about adding friends in messenger... i was wondering how to find him in so many ids there in chat room... how dumb i was...
n suddenly a msg window popped up....oww here he is... my smile was touching my eyes.....i was so happpppppy as if i have found a fortune..... $$$$$$$********
i started calling him everyday....
the cafe owner was glad to find a religious customer...widout missing a day i used to chat wid him... till the time he is not online i used to read his old mails....again...again...n again....
finally i gave him my contact no too... my greed to listen to him more often ; )
it was all so magical.....that i dint notice that i am madly in love with him... wow!
i never used to feel like dis before... never used to dream wid wide open eyes... never used to think about someone alllllll d time...never used to be so crazzy..
n how about him??
this question to myself was enough to skip a heart beat...
does he loves me too?
what if he dsnt? nooooooooooo!!!
he does...he does....
he likes me i know....
his mails r indicating that...i culd sense when he is smiling cutely...he used to like d way i used to call his name... i dint know wht was so unusual in tht....but i was tickled in my heart ~
days!!
his flirty chat just woooooed me... it was him all d time on my mind..
eager to hear tht long fon ring trrrrrrrring.... widout caller id i knew its his call.. hahaha
its november 2002 already ... third month... n we hvnt meet yet... m just after him to meet but he has just one thing to say ~ milenge-milenge dont worry.. ; )
arrre but when? aur kitna wait yaar? dont u wanna meet me? dont wanna see me?
i just cant wait anymore.....
dying to see u now...............
finally one fine day~~~ he AGREED : )

No comments:

Post a Comment