Sunday, February 14, 2010

B! my Velentine : )

Happy Valentine's Day B : )
whenever we r together its my valentine's day...i dont need to wait for 14th feb to express love for you..but i love to say that I Love You B... so i take dis oppurtunity to say it again I Love You.. I Love You.. I Love You... sosososososososoooooooooooooooooo muchhh n more.... always.. 365 days in a year and all years of my life... and i know dahling u love me too ;p.. when u asked me - be my valentine? i was on cloud 9 .. swear!! m always ur valentine sweetheart..
each moment spent wid u i cherish...thinking of u makes me smile..ur touches makes me feel m b'ful :D.. u have made me feel complete..made my life b'ful...it feels like i know u since forever..and forever... u r most precious to me... m proud m ur girlfriend : )
missing you my charmer...wanna hold u tight.. wanna see ur smile right now.. wanna look into ur eyes right now...wanna feel ur touch right now..wanna hear ur smooth voice which turns me on always right now ;p wanna be with u RIGHT NOW : ) i need my love dose abhi ke abhi..
" one thing u can be sure of; i dont need anything more than ur love.."

No comments:

Post a Comment